NRGreen prides itself in being consultants, more specifically in the fields of Energy, Water & Sanitation Management (EWS), Measurement and Verification of Savings, Utility Tariff Analysis and Alternative Energy. Our solutions and services help enterprises conserve energy, water & sanitation costs, reduce carbon footprint, limit environmental impact, reduce operational cost and add value to their infrastructures.
COMPREHENSIVE TOTAL PACKAGE
We offer a Comprehensive Total Package in the form of Energy Saving Management Solution which involves Surveying, Measuring, Monitoring, Analysing, Designing, Customized Manufacturing, Supplying, Installing, Testing, Commissioning and Handing-over, which will save Energy Bills by up to 30%.
ENERGY AUDIT & MANAGEMENT
A building energy survey is a practical step to identify, quantify and prioritise tangible opportunities to reduce energy use, costs and carbon emissions in a building or on a site. It can also evaluate the feasibility of renewable energy opportunities.
ENERGY MONITORING SYSTEM
A sophisticated cloud based system to help monitor energy consumption in real time remotely with automatic report generation and alarm facility for better management of enterprise electricity consumption.
ENERGY SAVING THROUGH VOLTAGE OPTIMIZATION
- A fixed voltage optimization system providing a set level reduction across a predefined tap range.
- The optimized voltage matches the incoming profile albeit reduced by a set amount.
- An electronic-dynamic voltage optimisation system which takes the incoming voltage and optimises it to a desired level.
- Provides additional savings and security for sites with fluctuating voltage by automatically regulating and adjusting voltage to maintain the optimum level.
ESSENTIAL SMART STS FEATURES
- The ability to communicate bi-directionally and in near real time with legacy STS meters opens up a world of possibilities:
- Credit and Engineering Tokens can be sent to the meters directly.
- Consumption, Credit Balance and TID readings can be obtained from STS meters providing vital information to the utility and customers alike, a vital aspect of revenue protection.
- Ghost vending can be automatically detected, as well as eliminated through automatic meter key changes.
- A wide range of geospatially enabled revenue protection features, together with customizable dashboards and reports using Excel Analytics.
- To avoid vendor variances and settlement disputes, Smart STS facilitates safe, auditable token refunds, a much more practical solution to existing options.
- Smart STS can perform on demand and scheduled readings using the concentrator which reads the desired meter registers at the appointed times.
- Smart STS can integrate with your existing vending system to send credit or engineering tokens directly to meters and receive the token entry status.
- Smart STS can integrate with your existing vending system or using Smart Works vending. The Practicalities of AMI in Emerging Markets.
SMART STS IS EXTREMELY PRACTICAL AND COST EFFECTIVE BECAUSE:
- It avoids the significant cost and disruption incurred by meter replacement.
- A single communication device (modem) enables communication with multiple STS meters, and
- The AMI data volume transmitted is extremely compact and efficient, keeping error rates and operational costs low.
SOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEMS
Solar water heaters (also called solar domestic hot water systems) can be a cost-effective way to generate hot water for your home. They can be used in any climate, and the fuel they use (sunshine) is free.
HOW THEY WORK
Solar water heating systems include storage tanks and solar collectors. There are two types of solar water heating systems: active, which have circulating pumps and controls, and passive, which don’t.
ACTIVE SOLAR WATER HEATING SYSTEMS
There are two types of active solar water heating systems:
- DIRECT CIRCULATION SYSTEMS
Pumps circulate household water through the collectors and into the home. They work well in climates where it rarely freezes.
- INDIRECT CIRCULATION SYSTEMS
Pumps circulate a non-freezing, heat-transfer fluid through the collectors and a heat exchanger. This heats the water that then flows into the home. They are popular in climates prone to freezing temperatures.
PHOTO VOLTAIC SYSTEM
Photovoltaic Systems (PV Systems) use solar panels to convert sunlight into electricity. The main system components are several PV panels, a DC to AC converter (inverter).We partner with reliable product providers to deliver quality components and we design and integrate the system ensuring the full EPC (Engineer, Procure, Construct) model is adhered to.